I am setting up the WebLog (Blog) hoping that other members of the Trainor family would like to join in, introduce ourselves to each other and maybe share what we have been doing for the last 50 or so years.
I am George Trainor, son of George Trainor, Sr and Ouida (Pronounced "Wee-da") Trainor. I recently turned 64 and I also recently celebrated my 8th wedding anniversary with Kay Trainor (formerly "Eshe") We live in Kent, WA, which is southeast of Seattle very near Puget Sound. You've probably heard the area called by it's formal name, God's Country!
I have two children, Jennifer and Jeffrey who live in CA. I have a sister, Stella who lives in Ft Myers, FL. and you cousins all over the place.
This is the 3rd time I have tried to upload this thing tonight so I'm not writing anymore and if it doesn't work I'm going to bed.
Do consider writing in and adding to the blog.
My favorite photograph
so . . who knows where this island is located?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey - I am up and running. Now I just have to figure out all the details and how to post to the blog. I will work on it.
Thanks for setting this up. I will add my info later. Patty (daughter of Robert and Della Mae)
Well, folks join in. they Jenny and Patty tell me it'as easy.
Post a Comment